WELCOME TO THE LADIES POLO TOUR BUENOS AIRES!
1st-8th of October 2018
- Welcome Asado + Bonfire night next to the polo fields
- 5 days of full Argentine polo immersion at the Argentina Polo Academy – improve your polo with personal classes, stick & ball, instructional chukkers and special Ladies Polo Training
- Option: join the 8-12 goles Ladies Polo Cup at the beautiful La Cañada with professional Argentine players in your team!
- Watch an incredible high goal match of the Argentine Triple Crown live
- Stay 7 nights at the beautiful 4* Polo Hotel Resort in Open-Door/Buenos Aires, right next to the Academies polo fields
- Excursion to Pilar, visit the Argentine Polo Association and some of the most famous polo mallet factories & polo gear stores
- Airport pick-up/drop-off and transfers are included!
- Also included: horses, grooms, polo equipment (except boots) and the ticket of the high goal match of the Argentine Triple Crown!
A short itinerary…
Pick-up from the airport, check-in, relax (perhaps at the spa or the pool?), enjoy the first training session and the welcome asado at night
Tuesday 2nd to Friday 5th:
Intensive female polo training & chukkers at the Academy, excursion to Pilar and visit of a high goal match of the Argentine Triple Crown
Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th:
Either watch or play the International Ladies Cup at La Cañada Polo Club – get to know Argentine professional female players and be part of them
Relax day with last training session, transfer back to the airport (or do you want to stay longer?)
“Can I take part if I am still a beginner in polo or riding?”
Yes, you can! Depending on your level for safety reasons you might not be able to take part at the practices or the Ladies Cup, but you will have special classes and stick & ball sessions instead.
How much is the tour?
Price per person: USD 2.990,- Accompanying persons: USD 1.860,-
(Accompanying persons include everything except the active riding part)
Surcharge single room: USD 560,-
Option: Take part in the Ladies Tournament incl. fee, horses, professionals, groom: USD 2.450,-
Not included: air fare, lunch/dinner (except asado night), personal insurance, VAT
Tour + cancellation policy: due to very bad weather conditions, the polo activities might be postponed. This does not extend any of the other services included in this tour. If a participant chooses to stay longer he/she must pay for his/her extra expenses as accomodation, food etc.. The tour price is not refundable. Deposit for registration: 25%
Any more questions?
We are happy to answer them!
– send an email: email@example.com
– send a whatsapp: +54 911 6684 6501
– or call Marion at: +34 611 417 533
LIMITED PLACES! If you like to take part please inform us via this form: