WELCOME TO THE POLO TRAINING WEEKEND!
What is included?
- 2 days intensive and personal polo + riding training- take your polo to the next level!
- enjoy a morning and an afternoon session each day with instructional chukkers in the afternoon
- our objective: your progress. You will have the possibility to train intensively without time limits
- daily after polo program: incredible beachrides on one of the last virgin beaches of Andalucia
- stay 2 nights (double room) in the beautiful Trafalgar Polo Club Hotel, right next to the polo ground
- Your 10-days membership in the Spanish Polo Federation is also included!
- 5 weekends to choose in spring 2019: February 16-17, March 2-3, 16-17, 30-31 and April 13-14
“Can I take part if I am still a beginner in polo or riding?”
Yes, you can! Depending on your level for safety reasons you might not be able to take part in the chukkers, but you will have special classes and stick & ball sessions instead.
“What happens in case of rain?”
In case of rain we will either train directly at the beach or postpone the training, whatever suits you better.
“Could I stay a bit longer?”
Sure you can! Take some extra days to improve you polo and enjoy the vivid culture of Andalucia.
How much is the weekend?
Price per person: EUR 880,- Accompanying persons: EUR 180,-
Surcharge single room: EUR 180,-
Airport pick-up: EUR 60,- (max. 3 people)
Not included: transfer, meals, personal insurance, VAT
Tour + cancellation policy: due to very bad weather conditions, the polo activities might be postponed. This does not extend any of the other services included in this tour. If a participant chooses to stay longer he/she must pay for his/her extra expenses as accomodation, food etc.. The tour price is not refundable. Deposit for registration: 25%
Any more questions?
We are very happy to answer them!
– send an email: email@example.com
– send a whatsapp or call Marion at: +34 611 417 533
LIMITED PLACES! If you like to take part please inform us via this form: